Sports Stars Education
Sports Stars Education is a specialist Sports Coaching Company committed to developing and improving the standard of sports within schools and the local community.
Sports Stars Education provide motivated and reliable staff who are qualified, have an enhanced CBR Disclosure, are First Aid trained and have taken a number of training courses including Safeguarding Children.
The staff are committed to delivering the highest standard of Sports Coaching in a wide variety of sports and settings.
We value the importance of children enjoying their sports session as they learn and we believe that sport plays a vital role in a child’s development be it physical. mental or social.
To develop the child as a whole in terms of personal growth and social maturity.
Schemes of Work available
- In Curriculum P.E.
- After School Clubs
- PPA Cover
- Inset Days
- Assistance with medium term planning
- All lesson plans are submitted
- Pupil Assessment conducted
- Games (Invasion and Racquets)
- Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
“Sports Stars Education have been employed at Astwood Bank First School for a number of years and have made a huge impact in improving the standard of sport within the school.
Their passion for sport and professionalism inspires the children to achieve through a well structured, yet fun and entertaining sports session. As a school we would definitely recommend Sports Stars Education to others”.
Chris Rider – Head Teacher, Astwood Bank First School
We offer our wide variety of sports from:
- Invasion games – Football, Handball, Basketball, Tag Rugby & Hockey
- Gymnastics & Dance – Ballet, Dance, Cheerleading & Gymnastics
- Net/Wall games – Tennis, Badminton, Dodgeball
- Striking and fielding games – Cricket and Rounders
- Outdoor Activities – Orienteering & Team Building Skills
All of our sessions are planned, delivered and assessed and follow the school curriculum.
Our vision is to increase sports participation within schools and to educate and train staff on how sports can have a positive impact on a young child’s life.
For more information please contact us